Social Media Tweets by biolinguistics
Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor). See our Conflict of Interest Policy for details.
- The initial format-free submission file's formatting adheres to basic principles of scientific writing, meaning that the manuscript: (i) includes page and line numbers, (ii) is double spaced, and (iii) lists references in a consistent style.
- The submission file is in Portable Document Format (PDF). Alternatively, the submission file is in DOC, DOCX, or RTF format. In any case, the file is not locked or protected.
Copyright NoticeAuthors who submit to and publish with BIOLINGUISTICS agree to the following terms:
- The author(s) retain(s) copyright and grant(s) the journal the right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons CC-BY License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in BIOLINGUISTICS.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., archiving a format-free manuscript in institutional repositories, on their personal website, or a preprint server such as LingBuzz, PsyArXiv, or similar) prior to and during the submission process, because we believe that this behaviour can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (see The Effect of Open Access).
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of the journal BIOLINGUISTICS and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.